Bisquick Sausage and Sauce Pizza Recipe is an easy and delicious recipe that the whole family will love. This pizza is very easy to prepare and can be customized to your liking. So put on your apron and get ready to make one of the best pizzas you’ve ever had!
This breakfast pizza with sausage sauce is like biscuits and gravy…with sausage and cheese to boot! Yes please!
Here’s a new twist on cookies and gravy to start your day. Complete with cookie crust, sausage sauce, eggs, and cheese, this breakfast pizza recipe combines morning favorites into one delicious bite.
Breakfast Pizza with Sausage Sauce – Homemade sausage sauce, gooey eggs, and lots of cheese atop a buttery cookie crust on this loaded breakfast pizza.
++Note: This recipe is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. Accompany it with a fresh green salad or enjoy it on its own. The combination of buttery biscuit crust, savory sausage, and creamy sauce is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. So keep this recipe and create memorable meals that will nourish your body and warm your soul.
°1/2 pound ground pork sausage
°2 cups of Bisquick bread mix
°1/2 cup chopped onion
°1/2 cup very hot water
°3/4 cup of milk
°1 tablespoon of butter
°1 tablespoon of flour
° 1 1/2 cups grated cheese of your choice (eg, mozzarella, cheddar or a mixture)
°Salt and pepper to taste
°4 eggs (optional)
1. Preheat oven 450°F (230°C). Put parchment paper in a round pizza tray.
2. Cook the sausage until browned. Put aside.
3. Mix Bisquick with hot water to form a paste.
4. Roll out the dough in a circular motion. Reserve in a pizza pan.
5. Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and mixing the flour, then gradually adding the milk. Prepare the cooked sausage. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Spread the sausage sauce mixture over the dough. (If you are using eggs, you can add beaten eggs.) Cover with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Serve & Enjoy !