For the cream:
- 3 cans of milk cream
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packets of passion fruit juice powder or flavor of your choice
For the Ganache:
- 1 box of milk cream
- 200g chopped dark chocolate
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
- In a blender, add the milk cream, sweetened condensed milk and passion fruit juice powder
- Mix well for about 5 minutes until you obtain a soft and homogeneous cream.
- Take a glass dish and pour the mixture into it, spreading it evenly.
and Ganache :
- In a bowl, put the chopped chocolate and melt it in a bain-
marie or in the microwave (to avoid burning it, stop every 30 seconds).
- Add the milk cream and mix well to obtain a shiny cream.
- Cover the dessert with chocolate ganache and place it in the
fridge for at least 1 hour to thicken.
- Once that time is up, take it out of the fridge, serve it chilled, and enjoy your surefire delicious dessert!
Cover the prepared cream with the chocolate ganache, spreading it evenly over the surface.
Place the dessert in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow it to set and thicken.
Once the time is up, remove the dessert from the fridge.
Serve the chilled dessert and savor the delightful flavors of this fail-safe treat!
Enjoy the satisfaction of creating a foolproof dessert that is sure to impress everyone!